We are approaching the final phase of construction for Archer’s Way Stage One. This is exciting news and, all going to plan, lot survey pegs should be in place by mid-October whereby formal bank valuation inspections (if required) can commence. You will be notified once the timing of the installation of the lot pegs has been confirmed.
Please note that there is still a lot of work to be completed until Stage One is no longer deemed a construction site.
Until that time purchasers should not be accessing the site.
• Sewer completed
• Stormwater completed
• Water reticulation completed
• Subgrade on roads in has been placed
• Shadforth has also commenced construction of the kerbs
• External roadworks to Cash Street are well advanced
• Electrical reticulation to commence (installation of light poles, and power to individual lots).
• NBN reticulation to commence.
• Landscaping works to commence.